This company is located in Princeton, NJ
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist for a long-term assignment with one of our F500 Energy clients. Experience with subscription-based industry (electricity, cable, internet, etc.) is considered a huge plus for this position.
The Senior Associate, Digital Marketing is primarily responsible for supporting the go-to-market consumer acquisition strategy and execution for the retail business segment through digital marketing channels. This role will deliver strategic integrated marketing campaigns that increase awareness, consideration, purchase, loyalty and ultimately drive business results.
• Execute and manage tactical digital marketing campaigns.
• Ability to think through complete customer lifecycle and make recommendations for all stages, focusing primarily on customer acquisition.
• Drafting, reviewing, and submitting digital content and working with the creative/web teams to develop graphical content for ads, the website and social media to drive audience engagement.
• Ensure creative and messaging is synergistic in all customer communications. Provide marketing input and influence creative outcome.
• Collaborate with product development, segment marketing, customer experience, marketing channels and other cross-functional teams. Liaise with key internal stakeholders to gain buy-in and secure approvals, including legal/regulatory and executive team.
• Continuously track and analyze campaign/creative/channel mix effectiveness. Deliver relevant reports and present insights to keep stakeholders abreast of marketing activities and performance.
• Manage social media strategy, planning, and execution to engage, nurture and grow the company’s social sphere of users.
Additional Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
• Ability to cultivate and sustain a high degree of cross-functional collaboration, coordination, and communication.
• Experience in either the energy industry or similar subscription-based industry preferred.
• Experience tracking and measuring campaign performance and drawing valid conclusions.
• Google Analytics, Google Adwords and SEO campaign building, testing & reporting.
• Understanding of conversion funnel tactics and strategic development of multi-channel campaigns.
• Basic/intermediate HTML experience to create or edit landing page and email content and implement Google Analytics tracking codes
• Ability to think strategically and deliver high-level insights, while also managing day-to-day requests and tactical execution.
• Ability to establish effective working relationships with management, team members and peers. And to communicate with them effectively (verbal, written and visual).
• Strong attention to detail, organization and time management skills.
• Ability to multitask and perform in a deadline-sensitive environment.
• Ability to work successfully in a matrix organization with competing priorities.
• Sets high expectations of self and work; self-motivated and resourceful.
• 5+ years of experience in digital marketing and/or advertising.
• Experience with consumer strategic marketing.
• Experience with subscription-based industry (electricity, cable, internet, etc.).
Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising or related field.