• Own the optimization and management of paid search accounts across Google and Bing, including structure & targeting improvements, search query mining, keyword expansion, landing page testing and improvement of bid management processes.
• Proactively find new opportunities for growth and efficiency gains.
• Analyze performance at various levels of granularity, synthesize the most meaningful insights, and communicate those findings to senior leadership.
• Research and leverage SEM industry trends and competitive analysis to inform marketing strategies.
• Share learnings and best practices regularly with the rest of the search team, including both SEM and SEO specialists.
• Collaborate closely with teammates from different functions such as engineering, product, design, legal, sales, and finance.
• Own relationships with vendor teams and agencies.
• Google ads certified, Google analytics, SQL, Advanced analytics skills.
• Minimum of 2+ years experience managing paid search accounts.
• Strong proficiency with Excel or Google Sheets (pivot tables, vlookups, basic modeling).
• Basic competency in SQL, as well as a basic understanding of data logging/tracking systems in growth marketing (Tag Manager, Analytics, weblogs).
• Some experience running advertising effectiveness experiments including A/B, geographic, and time-based experimentation.
• Experience with at least one programming language (Ruby, Python, JS, etc.) preferred.
• A love for solving puzzles and ability to tease out trends/insights from complex data sets.
• High attention to detail and the ability to set and hit aggressive project deadlines.
• Highly adaptable with a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration.
• Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, high stakes but incredibly supportive Growth Marketing team.
• Experience with other digital marketing channels - SEO, display, paid social, or affiliate marketing as either the client-side or sales/agency-side, is also preferred.
• Experience using Google Analytics, Tableau, or similar analytics platforms.
• A passion for traveling and a desire to help luxury customers build their own magical trips
- Bachelors degree required.
- Masters is a plus.
Certifications & Licenses: