Our client's Interactive Back End Development team creates applications which drive one of the world’s most trafficked websites.
They connect with millions of consumers around the globe through their products in the indirect channel space through mobile, digital, and in-store experiences.
In the role of Interactive Designer, you will develop human-centered design thinking and experiences throughout our indirect channel partners digital ecosystem and drive strategies that provide customers with a thoughtful and engaging experience.
- You have at least three to four years experience in an interactive brand communications or systematic design–related field.
- You have proficiency in the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, proportion, rhythm, emphasis, and unity.
- You possess a deep understanding of visual communications, design aesthetic, web and mobile design, Photoshop, and sketch with unparalleled attention to detail.
- You have experience designing within the mobile realm and from desktop through mobile in a responsive or adaptive manner.
- You can consistently simplify and organize thoughts into actionable designs.
- You have a deep knowledge of the technical side of web development, including HTML, CSS,
iOS, and other technologies.
- Collaborates with art directors, UX designers, and the larger project team to explore experience concepts and develop design systems and layouts.
- Partners with UX to transform wireframes into highly detailed Photoshop files with pixel precision, balancing both visual and functional elements.
- Sets up files for web production, adhering to graphic design standards, all with pixel-perfect precision.
- Crafts, designs, or extends existing templates, adhering to design principles in established layouts and form factors.
- Builds adaptations of designs for different devices, locales, and environments.
- Works within a brand’s style guidelines and articulates ideas to be clearly understood by creative, project management, and development staff in verbal and written formats.
- Flows copy into PSD files, adjusting balance of imagery to copy as necessary.
- Provides build-ready design files in a timely manner while meeting quality standards.
- Reviews final deliverables with an exacting eye, ensuring that layout, images, and typography are perfect.
- Finds opportunities for process, design system, style guide, user experience, and
A Bachelor’s degree in graphic design (or an equivalent discipline) is required.