Our client, an energy start up (with corporate funding) in Birmingham, is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist with around 3-5 years of experience to add to their growing team. This person will be responsible for a mix between campaign execution, analytics, managing ad words, executing social media campaigns and email marketing. The ideal candidate will also be skilled in targeting conversions, driving traffic to the website and will have an understanding of the online conversion process.
- Plan, implement, analyze, and optimize paid ads (primarily search and social) and marketing campaigns
- Own social media strategy and contribute to the content strategy
- Regularly monitor, report on, and analyze website traffic, channels, campaigns, landing pages, social groups, etc.
- Work closely with internal and external teams
- Utilize A/B testing software to increase conversions (sales/leads) and define best practices
- Plan and execute online sales campaigns
- Two years or expert knowledge of one of the following: Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, or Google Ads
- Solid understanding of digital marketing and campaign elements
- Ability to extract actionable insights from data
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; Ability to manage multiple projects successfully
- Proven attention to detail
- Can-do attitude and solid problem-solving skills
This position can be at company in Birmingham, AL or fully remote.
* This is a very long-term contract position through Aquent. Medical, Dental & Vision insurance and 401K available after 4 weeks.