- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Meghan Healy
Our Leading Apparel Client is lookng for a Senior Manager—Women’s Denim Product Development & Sourcing!
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members including merchandisers, planners, designers and quality assurance staff to ensure brand integrity and aesthetic is achieved, maintained and executed efficiently
• Partner with overseas office in creating allocation strategy that supports product consistency and innovation, global balance, manufacturing opportunities, mitigates risk and achieves financial goals
• Utilize knowledge surrounding factories’ core competencies to strategically allocate business to meet seasonal demands
• Develop and manage seasonal time and action calendars for all products to lengthen development time, reduce bulk production lead times and increase product delivery to market
• Work closely with overseas sourcing offices to deliver high-quality, trend-right merchandise at great value
• Facilitate cost negotiation, development and production status for both channels of selling inclusive of Outlet division
• Manage and minimize liability position
• Partner with fabric and wash team to ensure deadlines are maintained and product aesthetic is clearly communicated to overseas office
• Manage and position fabric to marry business needs and opportunities
• Managed a team of three, including managers, coordinators and assistant
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.