- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
Be the key point of liaison regarding media spend data with our media agency partners. You will be the primary steward of organizing our spend and forward looking data into highly polished and easily interpreted presentations. You’ll also be working with our Global Agencies to ensure reporting data is delivered on time, at scale, and compliance with all of the company's policies.
- Understand how to gather, analyze, and organize data to meet business objectives and convey results and insights to be variety of stakeholders using BI and/or visualization software
- Weekly campaign, publisher, + top partner reporting
- Monthly global media calendar
- Real time reporting on scoped vs actual campaign spend tracking
- Recognize opportunities to deliver more efficiently by automating reporting queries, setting up recurring reports, creating dashboards for key use cases and stakeholders, etc.
- Maintain detailed documentation of all requests, data parameters, & reports in an accurate and accessible manner
- Serve as a resource for new marketers who are learning to use reporting and governance tools, understand their specific use case and help them either pull reporting, input a new media request, or resolve a compliance violation.
Media Agency Coordination:
- Manage media PO and Media Authorization Form approval process to ensure compliance with media plan targets
- Manage Global Media Agency campaign reporting deliverables and ensure reporting lags do not impact global data pulls
- Detail-oriented, operationally minded, self-starter with demonstrated problem solving, troubleshooting, and QA skills to ensure accurate insights and deliverables
- Working knowledge of media and marketing industry, goals and objectives
- Ability to manage multiple projects and large amounts of data potentially across multiple sources with cross-functional teams and ability to organize and prioritize competing needs and objectives
- 3-4 years within a marketing discipline - media agency or client-side
- Understanding of conventional media planning and execution tactics that occur in an agency + client environment
- Ability to deliver work output with accuracy and timeliness with limited guidance from manager
- Strong people skills and high level of written and verbal communication skills.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: