Large Media and Entertainment client in Manhattan, NY is seeking a Motion Designer/Video Producer to join their streaming services team. This is a 3-month opportunity with the possibility of extending.
If you are excited about joining a multi-disciplinary team, pushing the boundaries of sports and entertainment content and technology in a fast paced consumer driven marketing environment, we’d want to hear from you.
Along with your application, please submit a portfolio or links to your published work.
- Editing video assets and creating animated overlays for short form video projects.
- Understands best practices for short-form content on social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Design loop animations and long form social media posts
- Convert static keyart into engaging motion assets
- Working alongside creative colleagues and stakeholders to interpret briefs and to create the best work.
- 4+ years of experience and a solid reel with a strong sense of typography, logos and text animation, GIFs, interactive illustrations, and style frames.
- An expert in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Competency in Premiere and a basic understanding of a diverse range of motion design software, plugins, techniques, and approaches
- Ability to translate written concepts into visually descriptive, impactful designs
- A natural sense of curiosity and urgency
- Can easily multi-task
- Commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate across teams and turn marketing goals into action.
- Only candidates with portfolios, or examples of their work, will be considered
- BA/BFA in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field; MA/MFA will be considered an asset
Required Education: BA/BFA or equivalent experience
- Project--Creating mini promos and pay media campaigns. Help build out text anmations, graphic packages for streaming services.
- The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience working as a designer/animator and a portfolio with a strong sense of typography, logos and text animation, motion graphics, GIFs, interactive illustrations.
- Proficiency in After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience in working on multiple projects in a fast paced environment with a can do attitude.
- Experience working at similar companies and industries is ideal. Example, worked on graphics and animation in the past (ie. companies like Viacom)