We are looking for a Project Engineer on a long term basis with one of our Fortune 500 clients in Georgetown, KY!
- Planning for plant internal logistics layout and equipment needs.
- Go and see to gather current data and benchmarking.
- Making logistics process layout and conveyance delivery routes for material receiving and delivery zones.
- Investigating material packaging dimension vs. layout, quantity required vs. space availability
- Support development of logistics process and standardized work documents for internal logistics/conveyance
- 5 years experience in manufacturing Internal Logistics (Conveyance) and Material Flow Planning
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2012 or above and MS Office (Excel, Access)
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent engineering degree is preferred
- Strong desire to work in a manufacturing hands on environment to gather data, perform process analysis, document and standardize process study
- Has experience planning internal logistics/conveyance processes (From dock door unload to Lineside delivery) or coursework related to manufacturing process planning
- Identify and solve complex problems and investigate related information to develop and evaluate option and implement solutions.
Education Level: BS or equivalent
Major: Industrial Engineering
Amount of Travel: 50-75% ( Includes international)