- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Carin Wallace
In this role, you will execute marketing programs, support product launches and support the business overall.
The ideal candidate will be driven, extremely resourceful, and an overall versatile product marketer looking to jump into a fast-paced organization where you can immediately contribute to the growth of the business.
- Oversee product launches including customer facing messaging, internal sales/partner training and education, and associated go-to-market programs
- Drive execution of dynamic sales assets in alignment with marketing and sales strategies to engage, acquire, and retain product line subscribers
- Create differentiated product messaging and core product content for use across multiple channels that help accelerate purchase decisions and drive adoption
- Collaborate with Sales, Web Marketing, and Demand Generation to drive adoption of global sales and marketing assets
Top 3 Must-Haves:
- Product marketing experience within software industry (highlight desired)
- Strong writing skills
- Product launch experience/go to market
- 5+ years experience
- Product marketing experience (software industry experience preferred)
- Excellent writing skills
- Expert PowerPoint user - PowerPoint is the primary way of communicating ideas, plans, and outcomes
- Ability to build and deliver a clear, concise, and compelling presentation
- Skilled in Adobe Creative (Photoshop and InDesign)
- Ability to multi-task - you love managing multiple projects at the same time. Multi-tasking comes easy to you and “I’m busy” gives you more motivation, not an excuse
With over 100 offices in over 38 countries around the world, this company is deeply rooted in their values. Working here, you'll be part of:
AWESOME PRODUCTS: This company makes tools for everyone – from designers and engineers to architects and makers. Their products are used across almost every industry you can think of. If it's been 3D modeled, digitally prototyped or manufactured, their products were likely used to design it.
MEANINGFUL WORK: Helping people imagine, design, and make a better world isn’t just a statement – it's their reason for being. They bring their mission to life by leveraging their innovative tools and having some of the best people in their industry creating new technologies. From software development, to cloud and mobile, to reality capture and 3D technologies, you can see how our products have helped (sometimes literally) shape the world.
CULTURE OF RESPECT: Collaboration is a key value and is what allows them to be successful. They love working together to generate the best possible ideas – all while respecting and encouraging differing opinions.