- Woonsocket, RI
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Rosner
Our Fortune 10 client is searching for a SEO Analyst to join the Digital Experience team, primarily on-site, for a 40 hour/week assignment with a strong chance to turn perm in the future.
This is a high visibility role, and as such, you will be defining the future of two major work streams.
- Build strategy, help gain internal buy-in for support and execute deliverables such as infrastructure, keyword selection, and content for enterprise brands brands
- Primary team goal is to drive traffic so customers can have the right customer experience to meet their needs
- Must be a flexible individual who can help define and drive - the team works within SAFe methodology, scaled agile framework with heavy face-to-face collaboration
- Partner with business partners to define and implement roadmaps.
- 3+ years direct experience working in large scale SEO environment (must have a previous title of "SEO/Search Engine Optimization" analyst, manager, specialist, etc.)
- Experience defining and growing in site infrastructure, keyword selection, and content for enterprise brands brands
- Outstanding communication skills, detail, follow through, and organization
- Experience working with numerous stakeholders with varying levels of SEO expertise in a complex organization
- Deep experience in data/analytics – expert level user of excel.
- Highly prefer experience working with python and adobe analytics. Prefer experience with STAT and BOTIFY.
- Must be able to lead multiple complex projects simultaneously and work independently
- Ability to trouble shoot and solution complex SEO issues. Experience working directly with developers
- Experience with the content marketing side of SEO
- BA or BS (preferred in quantitative field)
This client is a fantastic consideration for those who want to combine working with a large retail brand and a true “do-good”, customer-centric focus. Most people we’ve placed here say the company’s innovations within their Retail Loyalty & Personalization program and Healthcare Services offerings is a standout characteristic. Their leadership, competitive edge and innovations within their businesses and markets is having a direct impact on the size of the teams, and we’re seeing massive growth. What a time to get involved!
Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!