Large Media and Entertainment (Sports) client in Bristol, CT is seeking an Implementation lead to join their team. This is an 18-month opportunity. Huge opportunity to get in with a highly visible, very popular Sports Entertainment company nation-wide!!
As an Implementation Lead you will partner with an Agile Coach to enable tribes across the streaming services segment to successfully move through their agile transformation journey. The role will work with stakeholder teams to help integrate data into analytics and reporting platform, report on progress of tribe journey through the agile transformation, manage stakeholder expectations and communications and facilitate the change plan.
The candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated success as a leader of complex business or technology initiatives
- Hands-on Agile experience, preferably Lean Agile experience (SAFe)
- Led or worked on projects/programs in one or more of the following areas – process improvement, business transformation, organizational effectiveness, organizational change management or lean change management
- Experience building strong relationships across disciplines to drive successful delivery
- A lean startup mindset to be able to know where to contribute and when
- Strong empathy skills in order to build strong alignment and collaboration across teams
- Executive presence and communication skills to be able to deliver the right message at the right time
- A varied toolset to be able to tackle various business problems
Required Education: BS or equivalent
- This is an Implementation Lead Role- with that said it is really a mixture of Program/Project management and change management- will facilitate managing multiple work streams -working with stake holders, must have an executive presence
- As projects are more complex, a combination of those skills are needed. This Lead will be paired with an Agile Coach coordinating and facilitating sessions, feedback loops, support presentations as we work through Agile training classes. Some Agile experience is Key, not looking for an agile coach . Must have change management experience.
- Will be working with 8-10 teams all at 4 different stages of agile training. Will be working with the software engineers and data platform teams so a technical background or having worked with technical teams is key to understanding the groups you are working with.