- Newington, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christina Clark
Our client is seeking a detail-oriented Data Assistant to work on a short term project. In this role, you will work closely with Senior Leaders to review and categorize information within an excel database for future use. Pro-active and with strong communication skills, the Excel Consultant will work with Leaders to develop criteria for classifying data and then use pivot tables an vloookups to sort the information in the database. Additional research will be done online to verify and organize data to deliver an excel database with ready to use information. The Excel Consultant will work on-site, full-time during the course of the project.
Aquent provides marketing and design staffing solutions for today’s biggest brands.
Benefits: Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes:
- Medical Insurance with access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work.
- Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field.
- Other features: • Dental insurance • Vision insurance • Flexible spending accounts • Professional training • Discounts and Perks
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Associates degree or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in data entry or database work
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills - specifically familiarity working within MS Excel to use vlookup and pivot tables
- Excellent Communication skills - able to work with stakeholders at all levels to gather information and collaborate on results
- Demonstrated experience working independently with limited direction/guidance
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- Self-motivation and problem solving to be able to proactively work through assigned tasks
- Detailed oriented focus on accuracy to ensure data entry and data review delivers flawless results
- Colloborative, and solution oriented - able to focus on tactical details while keeping the larger project in mind
- Data analytics background preferred
- Health care experience, preferably for a large health care system preferred