Aquent's client in Orlando, FL area is looking for a Business Analyst. This will be a 6 month contract with opportunity to extend if things are going well. This position will need to sit and train in Orlando office, and once up to speed can work remote 1-2 days a week.
* Formulate mathematical or simulation models of problems, relating constants and variables, restrictions, alternatives, conflicting objectives and their numerical parameters.
* Analyze information obtained from management to conceptualize and define operational problems.
* Perform validation and testing of models to ensure adequacy and reformulate models as necessary.
* Define data requirements and gather and validate information, applying judgment and statistical tests.
This Business Analyst role will be supporting the a new initiative in Retail Pharmacy and Technology area. Work duties will include process design and analysis to support better patient and provider engagement.
Technologies required: digital/online, notifications, reporting.
The Business Analyst is responsible for working with business partners, technology groups to understand, analyze, and facilitate complex business needs, requirements, and impacts of business changes as a result of strategic initiatives, operational changes, compliance requirements and technology or operational improvements.
Responsible for specifying, analyzing and modeling complex business needs and requirements. Works with stakeholders of the strategic project(s) in order to facilitate understanding of the business change, details, and impacts associated with the change. Communicates and facilitates the activities and deliverables associated with business requirements, business processes, options and alternatives, validation and testing of solutions, training and implementation.
Responsible for providing ongoing support for solutions.
• Within the group, there are a number of different projects that need support helping to figure out what is needed to be done in the system, e.g. digital analytics, provider sales strategy, digital reporting, operational design, & marketing.
There is a backlog of use cases such as when items are on back order, the company needs to communicate w/ the client the status.
The BA will be tasked with figuring out what needs to be done in the system to identify who needs to be contacted, when they’ve responded, & how to move a product through the process.