- Hopkinton, MA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Suzy Thompson
Put your Content Publishing skills to work with this global technology leader! In this role you will be responsible for publishing Support Content for our client's product lines.
Publish support content for products. Successful candidate will be responsible for publication of technical documentation, software, technical, and security advisories, and how-to and support videos. This process will require a full review of content metadata to ensure successful search and navigation. In addition, collaboration with other content publishers and product management is required to synchronize new product releases.
Additional duties may include content review of our knowledge base and / or forum moderation. Create and/or prepare standard or ad-hoc reports in support of project/program information requirements. May interface with internal and external systems developers to provide data, reporting or analyses. Understand the Support by Product Page Life Cycle. Gather content from subject matter experts. Determine size and scope of project requirements. Conduct content coverage and usability reviews with stakeholders. Finalize and publish content for support by Product pages. Periodically review and revise live pages during the product life cycle.
Create objective criteria for evaluating internal and external capabilities against future needs for content systems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and proactive
- Ability to work effectively with senior management.
- Sound judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting and methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for achieving results.
- Ability to identify potential process weaknesses and able to provide corrective guidance and improvement recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple programs / projects simultaneously; setting priorities and working independently under aggressive timelines.
- Working knowledge of Web Publisher or similar knowledge of content management systems application processes and methodology.
- 2+ years of working experience.
- Understanding of the policies and application of any CMS (content management system).
- Experience delivering content to a website.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)