Leading Telecommunications Client is looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to work 1 year position with possibility to extend. Position will be located in the clients' NYC office.
As a Brand Marketing Manager on the Brand team, you’ll help to establish and lead core brand competencies in brand strategy, marketing, and management across the company to further define the portfolio and move the business forward based on consumer and customer insights and needs. You will spearhead and lead brand initiatives for some of the company’s most visible products and businesses while working closely and in partnership with the entire brand team.
- Develop ground-up processes and tools for Brand Strategy, Marketing and Management
- Spearhead and lead brand initiatives for some of the company’s most visible products and businesses. Prioritize, execute, and manage the implementation.
- Help to organize and streamline the portfolio of brands and products
- Develop, maintain, optimize and expand on the brand identity, resources, guidelines, and messaging.
- Support the development of Brand training content and compliance with brand standards.
- Aid in company-wide rollout and training material and presentations.
- Develop marketing plans and creative approach, ensuring efforts are “on brand” and consistent throughout all channels.
- Develop, contribute to and manage brand marketing projects, presentations, and objectives.
- Act as brand champion across the business and assist in key cross-functional communication and meetings (B2B Marketing, Product Marketing, Creative, Social, PR and Events).
- Synthesize and convert data into compelling creative insights and brand positioning ideas
- Understand and apply a wide range of data-driven insights into marketing and branding strategies (e.g. brand studies, NPS and others).
- Monitor industry news, emerging trends and competitive landscape.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the creative team on design needs and deliverables.
- Work with the overall brand marketing team on key initiatives and tentpoles.
- 6+ years experience in a brand strategy and management role for a major brand or branding agency, advertising agency, consulting firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field.
- Experience with Brand Marketing and Management: identity, positioning, brand architecture, products in B2C and B2B environments.
- Drive to do the work, excellent project management skills to ensure focus on priority assignments, and ‘get it done’ attitude.
- Experience building strong technology brands a plus.
- Experience with G Suite, Keynote and/or Powerpoint.
- Passion for creativity and brand development.
- Disruptive thinker. Equally skilled and passionate about analytics and creativity.
- Effective and efficient communicator (written and verbal).
- Natural team player with the ability to work with key stakeholders and cross-functional team members.