- Denver, CO
- Job Terms:
- DOE- $45-50/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
We are looking for an experienced SEO professional to help manage, maintain and maximize visibility across all key search engines as part of a key site enhancement project. This person will work as a subject-matter expert, key stakeholder and partner as we develop and migrate a high quantity of webpages to ensure SEO is top of mind and implemented correctly and efficiently. As part of this project, they will be responsible for ensuring SEO is rapidly and accurately addressed within existing development processes for pages on our flagship site.
The ideal SEO Project Manager will have experience managing SEO for content migrations. ***This role is ONISTE, 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday in Lone Tree, CO. Must sit onsite.***
- Consulting with marketing, product and technical teams on SEO best practices and content optimization. Analyzing and developing requirements and recommendations.
- Creating, advocating for, managing and testing SEO-related tickets as part of web development for new and migrating pages.
- Supporting launch teams with pre- and post-launch testing, as well as other launch-related tasks.
- Analyzing and reporting on traffic trends and success metrics to gauge success of projects.
- Analyzing, developing, and executing recommendations to improve and manage technical aspects of sites to improve or mitigate losses of traffic.
- Support and manage process development and documentation to create a culture of continuous improvement.
- Direct SEO experience: A minimum of 3+ years of direct technical SEO marketing experience. Basic understanding and/or experience with financial services regulations is a plus.
- Technical SEO expertise: A comprehensive knowledge of organic search and how SEO activities influence search engine ranking algorithms. Excellent understanding of SEO best practices for technical architecture, and how links fit in with the SEO ecosystem. Deep and wide understanding of technical SEO topic and related competencies, such as semantic markup, performance, site management, user experience design, information design. Experience managing SEO for content migrations. Experience with DeepCrawl, Google Webmaster Tools, and other SEO tools a must; experience with BrightEdge a plus.
- Analytics chops: Self-sufficiency to lead SEO analytics reporting for your projects. Experience in creating insights and reporting to ensure our work supports organization objectives and business KPIs. Experience with enterprise-level web analytics technologies, such as Adobe Analytics.
- Cross-functional agility: Skilled at working cross-functionally with technology, product, marketing and many other teams to run the entire lifecycle of a digital platform. Familiarity with matrix organizations and how to execute in a large organization.
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!