- Beaverton, OR
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
A leading sportswear brand is looking for a Digital Flagship Specialist to join their team!
This tempoary role is a great way to get your foot in the door a this great company!
Job Description –
As the Digital Flagship Specialist, your job will be to manage the process for the brand App launch in Greater China. You will implement the vision and go-to-market offense for our key digital product. You will build the process and support key stake holders, ensuring timely execution(s) of the digital product rollout.
Key Responsibilities –
• Lead project schedules, driving overall end to end process with cross-functional teams
• Key point of contact for communication of key milestones
• Manage the tracking of seasonal content from Global to Geo
• Partner with the digital operations team to ensure there are no gaps in training or functionality capability rollout
• Elevate opportunities to optimize strategy and process of the GTM offense
• Track status of key feature rollouts and report back
• Manage asset tracking for any content channel marketing team is creating for testing purposes
• Key partner from channel marketing team to the global authoring team
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or closely related discipline
• 2+ years’ experience in consumer marketing or related marketing industry
• Knowledge of project management tools and systems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Pro-active, excellent organizational skills
• Can operate autonomously
• Excellent team spirit
This client, named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world's leading designer, marketer and distributor of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories.