Our client is a global services company that provides consumers and businesses with exceptional access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. They make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services through innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions.
On the Enterprise Digital & Analytics team they place enormous emphasis on users and usability. With their mix of assets like payments, rewards, benefits and members only perks, they are re-imagining how commerce and experiences converge in a modern, digital and connected world.
They are looking for talented product leaders to join their Digital Apply & Activate Experience team to help craft and deliver an exciting vision. You will have the opportunity to learn new things and see how you can make a direct contribution to the success of their company.
You will work among high performing engineering, design and product teams. You will have a real passion for using technology to build user-centric solutions to challenging problems, for bold decision-making and for digital innovation. You will enjoy being challenged in a fun, collaborative, diverse and inclusive team environment.
Does this sound like you?
As the UI/UX Designer, Global Commercial Application Experience you will;
• Contribute to defining the Global Commercial product vision and end to end user experience
• Work closely with your partners and colleagues to create, maintain and implement against the Global Commercial Application optimization backlog embedded in strong UI/UX best practices and learnings
• Develop a keen understanding of the customer experience, researching and analysing user experience data and analytics to identify and quantify opportunity areas
• Work closely with teams who are keeping up to date with industry, competitor, Agile/SAFe methodologies and new trends
You should have the following skills and qualifications;
• 2+ years interface design experience in desktop, mobile & tablet
• Exceptional skills in ideation, sketching, wireframing, user flows, service maps, and information architecture
• Experience creating style guides, pattern libraries, and other design solutions that drive design across large organizations
• Strong portfolio showing breadth of interaction design work and understand the art & craft of information design
• Passionate about design & driving innovation
• Have an appreciation for complexity, attention to detail, be analytical and organized
• An ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, with changing needs
• Able to work independently in product scrum teams or within a larger group and proactively looks to socialize and review work