- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rachel Korzenny
Your role will be to plan, develop assets, and operationalize new programs and updates to existing programs related cloud skilling for students, faculty, and professionals.
You will partner closely with a wide range of teams across the company more broadly in order to build out effective programs and successful launch, manage and measure their impact.
This role will provide a strong program manager with a passion for ‘changing the world’ with a great platform to create impact at scale.
- Be a thought partner with other key teams to identify skills and education programs based on company learning materials that will enable us to create global impact.
- Work cross-functionally and with vendors to design and develop assets required to launch programs. These include technical and non-technical curriculum, marketing and onboarding materials, communications, standard operating procedures and related assets.
- Manage all operational aspects of any programs you develop (e.g. clear workflows, processes, tools, metrics dashboards etc) and ensure the programs can be successfully launched and run. Programs will need to be delivered on-time and within budget.
- Effectively communicate with a wide range of stakeholders (e.g. wider Learning org, senior stakeholders, the team, Marketing, localization, legal, external partners etc) throughout program life-cycle e.g. to get approvals, provide updates, generate program awareness, make program changes etc
- Track program success and iterate based on observations and analysis.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years Program Management experience in large organization with proven ability of implementing structure and process into new initiatives, departments or projects.
- 5+ years experience successfully delivering and operationalizing complex projects, with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external) and tight deadlines and limited resources.
- Experience program managing
- Education and/or skills development programs
- Experience working in a global team, with many different cultures and navigating multiple time zones
- Self-starter who thrives in an ambiguous and very fast-moving environment.
- Evidence of strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to make compelling arguments to gather stakeholder support.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: