One of the world's largest brand-name apparel companies and a global leader in jeanswear based in San Francisco is looking for a Buyer/Merchant for a contract position with potential for extension!
Build and drive performance of consumer right assortments for Concession stores. Lead cross functional effort to move and modify based on insights, acting as point person between home office and field team.
- • Ongoing analysis of product performance using both standard reporting tools and consistent touchpoints with store leaders and sales leads.
- • Prepare for and attend regional milestones (Brief input, RFLA, IR, FLC).
- • Responsible for building concession store buys in partnership with planning.
- • Build seasonal brief specific to concession stores to incorporate in broader LSA needs.
- • Partner closely with Store leadership, Wholesale Sales Leads and Home Office Brand Environment teams to address local opportunities, driving product performance
- • Monitor and react to competive landscape in the account and in the market.
This role requires interaction with Country Merchant team, Planning team, Brand Environment, and Retail Ops partners. A high level of collaboration, problem solving and communication skills required.
- Bachelor degree required along with 4+ years of retail or merch experience •
- Proven working knowledge of apparel merchandising • Proven experience in implementing effective business processes and managing complex, cross functional projects
- Ability to effectively interact with Sr. level roles – Director/VP/SVP
- Ability to effectively problem solve
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Proficient with software applications, particularly Microsoft Word and Power Point