- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
As a Coordinator on the team, you’ll ensure a seamless, learner-friendly training experience for recruiters and other staffers. You’ll be responsible for keeping the process organized and efficient, while actively maintaining clear lines of communication with facilitators, staffing partners, and learners. By providing great customer service and smoothly managing all the details, you’ll contribute to the overall success and growth of the company. You are both scrappy and resourceful, creative, and driven -- and excited to provide learners with the best training experience possible.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Support team members with training coordination processes including scheduling classes, reserving conference rooms, and communicating with facilitators and participants
- Coordinate one-off training requests and provide a high-touch experience appropriate to learner, facilitator, and stakeholder needs
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy at all times; maintain and build relationships with staffing partners, facilitators, and learners
- Improve training processes using a data-driven approach including optimization of facilitators’ schedules, identification of trends and issues in the scheduling process, and execution of initiatives to increase efficiency and improve experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Previous experience in training or HR coordination in a fast-paced work environment
- Exceptional attention to detail with a proven ability to positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment
- Experience prioritizing between multiple functions and tasks to manage time efficiently.
- Strong demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills, a customer-service orientation, and a welcoming, helpful attitude
- Demonstrated discretion and strong judgment, with the ability to interact comfortably and professionally with all levels of internal clients
- High level of creativity and openness to change with a drive to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Self-directed problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success
- Experience in improving processes, identifying issues in processes, suggesting user-focused improvements, and navigating/influencing cross-functional teams to drive these changes
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: