- Santa Clara, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
You will have a key role in developing and executing the communications strategy for the Customer Outcomes organization, which comprises our Customer Success and Professional Services teams. Your broad communications expertise and experience will enable you to support a wide range of activities, including internal comms, change management comms, and executive comms.
- Communications model:
- You will develop and manage the organization’s internal comms model, defining the comms vehicles, target use cases, and cadence.
- You will publish a monthly newsletter, moderate internal social media, post to internal portals, and more.
- Program communications strategy, planning, and execution:
- You will own the end-to-end process for program communications – from devising the high-level strategy, to tracking the detailed project plan, to authoring original content.
- Change management communications:
- With experience in change management programs, you will lead communications for major change initiatives, aligning to change assessment data and guiding audiences through change phases.
- Executive communications:
- You will support Customer Outcomes leaders, by providing comms guidance; writing emails/posts, scripts, and presentations; and developing comms plans.
- 10+ years internal communications experience, 5+ years in technology sector, experience supporting customer-facing employees
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, confidence to develop and present ideas
- Balance of strategic vision and tactical execution
- Excellent planning, organizational, and project management skills
- Proven experience with change management and transformation initiatives
- Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or Marketing required
#1 on Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies list for 2018 and #3 on Fortune Magazine’s Future 50 list, this American cloud computing company delivers digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity.
They believe work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And they're dedicated to making the workplaces of today and tomorrow better for everyone. That’s why they put people at the heart of everything they do, with a cloud-based platform and solutions that deliver digital experiences to help people do their best work.