Our client, a Fortune 500 Entertainment giant, is looking for a new Digital Content Producer to join their team in Orlando!
The Digital Content Producer will be responsible for developing and publishing content for the organization’s website and digital platforms. In partnership with technology, marketing, and creative stakeholders, this role will manage the initial build out and updates of content and pages through the content management system. They will work closely with the technical team to maintain digital standards and security protocols with regard to publishing and new development.
- Work closely with the IT team, creative team, and marketing on building out content and pages for our websites and mobile apps using our Content Management System. For use by multiple channels and products.
- Publish content for websites and other digital platforms using the content management system; maintain accurate information at all times
- Proofread and edit digital content to insure accuracy. Insure SEO, accessibility / ADA Compliance, and web analytics tagging is implemented appropriately.
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience working with large content management systems (CMS).
- Excellent writing and editing skills across digital platforms.
- Editorial and operational skills with a deep understanding of the role content plays in supporting marketing and commerce.
- Excellent understanding of web design methods and best practices.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, Adobe Analytics Suite
- Experience working with CDN’s such Akamai for application caching.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, and Scaled Agile Framework a plus.