Program Managers at this company are passionate connectors and problem solvers. By supporting the operational aspects of the product teams, you will enable teams to focus their time on designing, building, and shipping product. You will improve team communication, collaboration, and remove roadblocks. Finally, you'll utilize a full range of organizational and interpersonal skills to help keep our teams on track, execute specific design initiatives intended to grow team culture and industry expertise, and you'll have an opportunity to work with cross-functional teams as you establish great ways of working together.
The Product Quality Program Manager will focus on defining and running the program responsible for improving the overall quality of Facebook's business products, by evaluating things like interaction patterns, visual craft or industry best practices. The goals of this program are to provide an objective way to measure UX product quality and feedback through a peer review, to provide actionable strategies to improve the quality, and to provide a way to measure the impact of these changes.
- Establish, launch, and execute the Quality Programs for the Ads and Business Platform organization.
- Create a framework that will train and calibrate product design evaluators to ensure consistent and repeatable evaluations.
- Move initiatives forward that have multiple stakeholders and many moving parts; drive clarity around ownership, objectives, and next steps.
- Track and communicate outcomes over time for comparison, improvements, and/or trends
- Facilitate review meetings including preparing attendees, keeping conversation on-track and establishing action items
- Work with Engineers, Researchers, Product Managers, and Design to share feedback coming out of reviews with clear expectations
- Serve as a dependable point of contact/link to Product Quality Programs for cross-functional teams across global offices
- 5+ years of experience as a producer, product manager, project manager, or program manager with a background establishing systems, supporting teams, and developing relationships
- Experience with establishing and executing large scale, complex programs that span across disciplines.
- History of working with product designers/UX as well as cross-functional teams.
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner.
- Successful in fast-paced environment that requires independent time management, task prioritization, flexibility, and keen ability to identify problems and proactively work towards solutions
- Committed and motivated to building a deep subject matter knowledge of Ads, and the Ad Tech Industry