The Junior Copywriter shows talent and conviction in telling stories and working conceptually to create compelling advertising and marketing campaign messaging of all kinds. This person is not afraid to take big swings and has a willingness to extend their knowledge of the craft. Great attitude is key and interest in belonging to a great team supporting one of the world's most known technology companies.
• Develops high levels of proficiency in creation of online deliverables (product-description pages, site banners, and coming soon/family pages)
• Generates significant contributions to marcom messaging projects and can carry projects independently
• Nurtures big-picture, strategic-thinking skills
• Becomes intimately familiar with company products
• Demonstrates an ability to write for any vehicle, across consumer and commercial product lines
• Exhibits strong communication skills and a drive to ask questions and obtain clarity around directives
• Possesses basic client-presentation and idea-selling skills
• Implements and maintains brand voice, tone, and style for both national and global audiences
• Engages in multiple projects simultaneously and can work within prescribed deadlines.
- Collaborate with art directors, designers, creative supervisors, and integrated team to create engaging and memorable concept-driven campaigns aimed at prospects, customers, and influencers.
- Channels include print, broadcast, digital display, and landing pages for all stages of consumer funnel
- Creates compelling content and inventive solutions for integrated campaigns that uphold the brand
- Provide marketing and relationship support content in the form of emails, flyers, and signage
- Creative portfolio demonstrating ability to develop concept-driven work.
- MUST SUBMIT ONLINE PORTFOLIO FOR CONSIDERATION!
- Passion for learning and uncovering the next new thing
- 0-2 years of experience either at an advertising or interactive agency (internships count)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing demanding projects
- Exceptional writing skills, attention to detail, and follow-through