Our Consumer Packaged Goods client is looking for a Associate Integrated Marketing Manager
The Associate Integrated Marketing Manager serves as a strategic partner to the Brand team, with oversight from the Integrated Marketing Manager. This position builds and oversees the execution of marketing plans across the digital ecosystem achieving Brand-given business and marketing objectives. This position is responsible for managing and developing the brand’s social presence across channels used to engage with communities and influencers. This position will also set goals and KPIs per campaign initiative and develop regular reporting and optimization based on results. This individual must have knowledge of multiple digital/social marketing tactics across multiple communication channels (or relationship platforms), must have a passion for social media, content, social culture and the consumer.
Scope of Responsibility:
• Manages the development of annual Integrated Marketing plans with oversight and support from the IM Manager
• Leads the integration for specific programs or initiatives (culture hacking activations)
• Partners with Integrated Marketing Manager to develop Annual/Quarterly Digital Marketing Strategy in partnership with Brand
• Owns annual, quarterly, and monthly communications planning for the CE team in partnership with Brand and Agency stakeholders
• Takes a ecosystem wide approach to content, partnering with key agency and brand stakeholders to create and produce a content strategy
• Consults Brand, Media Agency & Media Connections on paid media recommendations, specifically social/digital
• Develops and maintains a strong working knowledge of key brand products, attend monthly business review meetings with senior management
• Develops a deep understanding of channels and tactics across consumer engagement and digital marketing landscape – media, sponsorship, PR, traffic, design, digital marketing, social marketing, community management, social listening, activation, inserting your brand in culture.
Brand Building Steward
• Leads agency relations, with Brand and IM Manager, during plan execution
• Participates with Brand, S&I and Agency stakeholders to develop key documents (CCS, brand foundations, tone of voice, briefs, production best practices for digital content, creative review process, social media plans,)
• Consult from a digital/social perspective in the development of briefs, production, creative reviews, and social media plans, with coaching from IM Manager.
• Partners with Agency to develop digital ecosystem guidelines for our campaigns - inclusive of social guidelines, creative considerations, etc. Works with the Internal Studio team to bring best practices and standards to life
• Drives Relationship Marketing Model approach for Brand, developing a content strategy and digital guidelines
• Approves and helps develop channel strategy, inclusive of all consumer promotions and social/digital tactics and programs.
• Develops annual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Ability to lead Monthly Digital Reporting.
• Represents Integrated Marketing team in response to Issues/Crisis management in partnership with Consumer Care/Connections team, Quality Assurance team and Public Relations team
• Stays up-to-date on digital marketing trends, constantly mining for opportunities to improve brand personality, engagement and growth across relevant channels, including opportunities for hot activation
• Leads execution of various social and digital marketing tactics
• Creates or oversees creation of editorial content calendar inclusive of paid and organic plans, development of all content to be shared across digital channels
• Stays up to date on digital marketing trends, constantly mining for opportunities to improve brand personality, engagement and growth across relevant channels
• Manages or oversees the management of the day-to-day relationship with external community management team
• Proactively manages personal development by initiating conversation with manager regarding feedback, career goals, understanding of strengths and learning opportunities as well as defining development plans + projects to provide growth opportunities
• Participates in broader CE team building and volunteering events
Competencies and Skills:
• B.A. or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 - 5 years in Integrated Marketing– on either agency or client-side
• Experience working with Brand teams to develop integrated marketing plans that meet business objectives
• Strong understanding of Marketing Strategy and Consumer-centric Marketing frameworks preferred
• Experience creating content and analyzing/reporting-out results, leading paid and organic social strategy, leading Influencer partnerships, website and email marketing strategy
• Knowledge of CP tactics and vendors is a plus
• Strong experience working with native social platform insights
• Ability to proactively and collaboratively work with others in a cross-matrix organization
• Strong written and verbal communications skills. Creative writing is a plus.
• Experience working with internal and/or external teams to produce video and photography assets
• Strong organizational and project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Flexibility to deal with changes and pressure.
• Ability to complete assigned projects simultaneously with direction from one or more team members
• Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
• Excellent knowledge of social platforms, more known platforms and up and coming social platforms
• A strong creative eye for aesthetics and branding
• Friendly disposition and positive attitude