Our Consumer Packaged Good Client is looking for a Production Assistant!
Pay: $17.50 per hour
We are seeking an energetic, proactive, and detail-oriented production assistant to join our content creation team and keep our studio operations running smoothly. In this position, you’ll play a key role in the success of our photo and/or video shoots by helping out with a variety of different duties and tasks. High energy and commitment are essential. If you are a crafty, creative and curious individual who can multi-task, solve problems and do things proactively, you’ll quickly become invaluable.
Production Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
• Pre-Shoot: Assist with shoot preparations including in-house studio organization, styling elements and prop creation, preparation and organization, shopping duties, and other errands as needed.
• On-set Assistance: Help on shoots with a variety of production-related tasks including food prep and styling, prop creation, prep and management, studio organization and clean up, and other errands as needed.
• Post-Shoot: Reset in-house studios for upcoming shoots, manage prop/styling inventory and tracking.
Production Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
• Excellent organization, multitasking, and time management skills
• Keen observation skills, and strong attention to detail
• Willingness to follow direction, combined with a strong ability to self-direct and be proactive and resourceful.
• A team player with strong interpersonal communication skills
• Creativity, and a desire to learn and grow
• Craftiness, cooking and food styling skills a plus
• Valid driver's license