- San Bruno, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
- Track outreach program data, aggregate metrics, and assist with regular reporting.
- Maintain CRM tool tracker, while maintaining regular updates & changes coming from cross-functional stakeholders.
- Regular management and understanding of our custom salesforce CRM tool to ensure the right partners are receiving the right information.
- Be extremely detail-oriented while doing repetitive tasks.
- Have strong process management skills, including concurrently working with many teams on many projects.
- Have strong data entry skills.
- Enjoy working with a team
- No candidate with less than 3 years of professional experience.
- 4-5 years of professional experience is ideal.
- Extremely detail-oriented while completed repeated tasks
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have strong experience with working on cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders across many different projects at the same time.
- Familiarity with running CRM systems for partnership/sales teams.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: