- San Bruno, CA; New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
Location: San Bruno, CA; will also consider New York, NY.
We need a research and insights analyst who is well-versed with qualitative and quantitative methodologies. They will be focused on performing research on online video creators.
- Develop research briefs and execute studies for the Online Video Creator Marketing team
- Frame and translate business questions, into appropriate analytical plans and research studies that will inform strategic and tactical business decisions
- Synthesize research studies from multiple teams into one narrative
- Analyze and interpret various data, define patterns and growth metrics, and deliver actionable recommendations for internal stakeholders
- Work with research agencies to drive best-in-class and innovative research approaches, and manage relationships and projects
- Strong understanding of marketing research methods and statistical analysis techniques
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence
- Finds innovative approaches in implementing research, extracting insights, and linking insights to strategies
- Ability to think globally/strategically, turn information into effective strategies and drive results
- Exceptional storytelling skills, with the ability to extract, craft, and present narratives using data
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills and impeccable business judgment
- Passion for observing customer and competitive trends and behavior and turning insights into action
- Proactive, decisive, and flexible, able to operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and collaborative environment
- 5+ years experience on the client side consumer insights and marketing research for a major media/entertainment or CPG company
- Must have experience with behavioral data analysis (connecting behaviors and usage data to attitudes and perceptions)
- Bachelor's Degree in psychology, anthropology, communications, media studies or other relevant field equivalent
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: