- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
Our projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus while making it all happen. As an Integrated Producer you manage complex, multidisciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal partners and usher projects through the entire project life cycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks, and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders and the team. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
- Day-to-day management of cross-functional digital projects, primarily responsible for managing the project status, planning for resource requirements, and collaborating with design and dev teams
- Identify team needs around process, tools, documentation, and implement changes to increase efficiency. Manage requests, project priorities, and support workload distribution
- Create & communicate studio scope & goals for the next product release wave.
- Articulate the big picture and overarching mission while maintaining a high attention to detail and tactical execution of complex projects
- Provide frequent project feedback and updates as projects develop (includes flagging issues and helping to identify possible solutions).
- Educate stakeholders and agencies on process and guidelines, as well as manage expectations across the board
- Directly add technical value to projects (as skills are developed)
- Support the Creative team in what's required to move projects forward; Enhance their productivity through process assessment and refinement
- Own budget and resourcing for short- and long-term workstreams
- Identify UX and Visual design User Testing needs, organizes and manages third party vendors to ensure best quality insights are obtained to improve the design process
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management of internal cross-functional project teams (primarily creative) and agency partners
- Project manage / lead projects and efforts across multiple stakeholders
- Provide frequent project feedback and updates as projects develop (includes flagging issues and helping to identify possible solutions)
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience)
- 4+ years of experience with solid interactive producer experience, including working in highly creative environments as well as experience working with strategy, ability to define projects, execute within timelines, with multiple stakeholders and proven ability to deliver projects on time and to budget
- 4+ years of experience with experience in digital and on integrated projects/campaigns
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management
- Ability to build and maintain constructive working and communications relationships with a diverse community of technical and nontechnical audiences
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, highly detail-oriented, and organizational skills
- Experience working with agencies and vendors rs
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: