Our NYC based financial industry client seeks an a creative video editor for its' fast-paced video tam. This is for a long-term engagement (W2, full time hours) in Hudson Yards.
What you'll do:
The Video Editor will support several lines of business on video/multimedia projects for web and social media. The ideal candidate will have both AVID and Premiere environments (the team is migrating to Premiere, though archived content will use AVID). In this role you will work closely with the media manager and producer to set up projects, quickly edit video / audio, enhance quality of production, and serve as a steward of brand guidelines and attention to details (kerning, type, etc). You'll be a team-player who takes pride in your work and comfortable working with little direction.
You'll work on a variety of videos, including:
• Educational internal videos for bankers / fund managers
• Educational and prospecting product videos
• Timely customer-facing thought leadership content
• Live action interview-style as well as animation
What you'll need:
• The ideal candidate has a minimum of 5 years of relevant video editing experience (Corporate/Agency/TV).
• Proficient with both single and multi-camera shoots
• Proactive communication skills
• A news background is a plus!
• Ablility to work independently with little direction; self-starter workstyle
• MS Office
• AVID software
• Adobe Premiere
• After Effects (a Plus)