Seeking a Sr. Video Producer for one of our largest financial industry clients. Located on-site in Hudson Yards NYC; open-ended W2 assignment (with full health/vision/dental benefits, 401K available).
What you'll do:
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects.
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects.
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables.
- Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content.
- Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations.
- Develop production schedules.
- Select and hire additional crew and talent; direct and coach talent; make transportation arrangements for crew, talent and equipment; and ensure all location power needs are met.
- Reserve and rent equipment.
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media.
What you'll need:
• 3-5+ years experience in multi-media (audio / video) production (as listed above)
• Meticulous attention to detail and extremely organized
• Comfortable focusing on multiple projects and tasks at various stages of development
• Must possess the business acumen and sensitivity to be able to make decisions that directly impact the business
• Ability to meet task deadlines
• A pro-active and self-motivated attitude
• Able to contribute ideas and work in a creative, collaborative fashion
• Excellent inter-personnel communication skills (oral and written)
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
• Ability to work in cross functional teams
• Team player
• Well versed with Microsoft office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)