In this role, an individual will work with external vendors and internal business units to project manage various initiatives associated with building content and customer experiences for our client's Executive Briefing Centers. An ideal candidate would have experience in interactive marketing and the proven ability to bring new ideas about the customer journey to the Centers by bringing storytelling to life.
Strong program and project management skills are necessary for someone to be successful in this space, because this position involves managing creative teams to get projects completed. This includes working with agencies, stakeholders, marketing, internal business units, and more. Technology B2B experience preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing interactive content and experiences for customers in our client's Executive Briefing Center (EBC) and Customer Engagement Centers worldwide.
- Engage with internal business units to ensure the success of all messaging and integrated experiences throughout numerous customer centers.
- Develop and support a variety of marketing content while incorporating the experiential factor for all EBC Locations
- Curate many existing assets to point them to the correct digital outlet, but also create original content for specific uses and high touch customer experiences
- Content support for unique and customized meetings and executive experiences showcasing the client's technology
- Act as Project Manager in collaborating with agencies, designers, writers, and other people across the company to create compelling videos, event content, and other materials
- Actively participate in problem solving and planning sessions that support procedures for programs. This includes activities such as networking and social events, training, communication, and building awareness
Assignment Details -
- Preferred start date November 4th. Assignment through July 2020.
- Full 40 hours per week
- Onsite in San Jose