Seeking a a UX Designer of digital products to join one of our most INNOVATIVE financial industry clients. In this role, you'll responsible for creating various enterprise platforms used by 230K + employees.
Opportunity: This opportunity starts out as a W2 Aquent employee, and our client intends to convert to perm. We've successfully placed numerous designers on this team over the past 2 years who have seamlessly converted to perm roles.
Onsite location: This person will sit on-site in Westerville, OH. MUST BE COMMUTABLE to the Columbus area to be considered for the role. *Or if comfortable to relocating to the Columbus area, let's chat!*
What you'll do:
- In this role, you will work through the full UX process from vision and strategy work to hands-on design, including: creating complex user flows; wireframing and prototyping.
- You'll have the support of a research team and a get to collaborate with great UX designer teammates, stakholders, product owners, technology groups and supportive leadership.
- There is potential to grow into a leadership role, learn more about accessibility and really dig into the puzzle-solving aspect of UX.
• UX with strong visual design skills and 3+ years of relevant experience
• Proficient in working oncomplex user journeys, interaction design, wireframes, and prototyping
• Brings expert knowledge of user experience design processes / methodology
• Is experienced with design and prototyping tools such as: Sketch, Axure, Adobe XD, and/or Invision
• Able to deliver prototypes at various levels of fidelity
• Able to assimilate information from a variety of sources to develop a strategy and product roadmap
• Experience with enterprise applications is a PLUS