We are looking for a Multimedia and Training Content Specialist to join our client's internal IT team whose goal is to deploy a strategic tool for Equipment Strategy and Inspection Management to multiple sites across the globe. Users include engineers, data clerks, site admins, etc. The Content Specialist will have a wide range of responsibilities including:
• Training Content Development for a vendor application and delivery of training to global users Face to Face and remote
• Analyzing and modifying vendor training to align with the company's use cases and specific user groups
• Creating customized communications such as newsletters, website updates, PowerPoint decks, posters, videos, etc.
• Communicating and working closely with various user groups and subject matter experts, gathering information to ensure quality and accurate training
• Establishing tools for assessment and reporting of the instructor (e.g., course evaluation) and learner (e.g., quizzes)
• Coordinating training logistics with site resources and the LMS (Learning Management System) team
• Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills (grammar, punctuation, etc.)
• Ability to create content using a variety of tools, such as Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
• Strong Technical Skills in Web applications, ability to understand application flow, business process for content development and delivery to users
• Experience using SharePoint, or other Web-based platforms
• Design flexibility is key! Ability to design and develop content for eLearning, in-classroom training, job aids, etc.
• Ability to work well in a team environment with individuals from different disciplinary backgrounds and varying levels of technological experience
• Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated and able to manage multiple priorities
• Proven abilities in curriculum development and instructional design
• Knowledge of working with manufacturing sites is a bonus, but not required
• Experience working with global teams