Aquent is looking for a Senior Content Writer for our Fortune 500 client in Baltimore. This is a full time, onsite, 12 month assignment with full benefits, medical, dental, 401K. This person will be responsible for collaborating with User Experience Designers and other agency/business partners and stakeholders to plan, design and develop intuitive and delightful user experiences. This person will also be responsible for:
-The presentation and selling of content strategy to business partners; going back to the business manager with modifications and improvements based upon feedback
-Collaborating and communicating with shared service partners by working closely with UX designers and other key internal business partners (i.e. marketing managers, product & subject matter experts, legal/compliance) to develop digital solutions, and to develop effective communication solutions/branded digital experiences.
-Working with colleagues and business partners in the development of engaging, branded content for digital channels (including web, mobile, video and social).
* Copywriting and capability in User Experience (UX) Content Development and Content Strategy is required.*
Industry experience in one or more of the following is highly desired:
• Defined Contribution industry (401K retirement) participant communication
• Industry experience in Defined Contribution industry (401k) institutional/plan sponsor (B2B) communication a plus
• Experience in related financial services segments (e.g. banking, investing, insurance, credit card, etc.) is also applicable
Writing experience among the following is highly desired:
• UX content/copywriting for web and digital experiences (email, web, microsites, web promotions)
• Scriptwriting for video and podcasts
• Short-form (advertising and direct marketing)
• Long—form writing of brochures, web content
• Expertise in storytelling narrative style is a strong plus