We have an exciting contract to hire Director of Digital Marketing and E-Commerce opportunity based in Alameda! This position will be creating new ideas and responsible for driving all digital sales for brand growth.
We are looking for somebody with digital superpowers who has spent their career focusing on digital marketing, brand-building and eCommerce- ideally a strong marketer and brand grower.
This position will focus on building and implementing strategic growth for their brand including customer experience, acquisition, retention, eCommerce, email marketing, performance marketing, promotions, and performance analytics!
We are looking for somebody with creative storytelling capabilities and is data driven to be the best strategic thinker in the beauty world.
Day to day:
- Growing eCommerce & 360 marketing strategies
- Manage digital marketing budgets
- Developing annual marketing ad campaign calendar to support strategy
- Work cross-functionally to drive quarterly Go To Market Strategies
- New customer acquisition & Retention: create monthly content strategy and campaign plans
- Create data-driven feedback mechanism to communicate results, insights and future tests to cross-functional partners in Creative and other marketing channels
- Provide weekly updates to leadership on financial, web and marketing performance vs goals, product wins/opportunities, testing results and go forward plans
- Email marketing: drive strategy and execution to optimize traffic and revenue for marketing, optimize direct response programs (Search, programmatic display & Pay) to drive traffic and sales
- Optimize customer experience to improve website KPI
- Manage 3rd party vendors
We are looking for somebody who loves being one step ahead on trends and innovation in Digital marketing, e-commerce technologies and tactics through conferences, industry events and competitive benchmarking; share across cross-functional team
- Minimum 7 years work experience in e-commerce and/or Digital; understanding of e-commerce principles and website merchandising, digital marketing and email marketing strategies
- Passion for the customer experience, digital, e-commerce, digital marketing, retail and the beauty industry
- Collaborative and inclusive style with proven ability to build relationships, foster teamwork and develop cross-functional partnerships
- Start-up experience ideal; entrepreneurial and growth mindset
- Self-directed and proactive; comfortable with ambiguity and able to swiftly manage changes in direction
- Data-driven and analytical; ability to interpret and translate data into action
- Excellent written, visual, and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented, solutions-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to lead a team (both internal and external agency relationships); track record for coaching direct reports
- Expertise in Google Analytics; experience with Email Service Providers, optimization tools (Google Optimize, Optimizely, Unbounce), SEO (Conductor, SEM Rush) and Google Webmaster Tools
- This is a full time, onsite role