- San Mateo, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Our eCommerce Giant Client is looking for 3 Art Directors to join their rapidly growing in-house agency team! This team functions much like a scrappy start up within a Fortune 500!
- Recent/relevant work on the retail Ecomm side, especially CPG and/or Tech.
- Experience in shipping campaigns end-to-end.
- Social Media and Motion Graphics are a real PLUS!
This Art Director role we are hiring for is more of a “hands on” design role. The ideal Art Director has a minimum of 6 years experience at the AD level (or Sr AD) and there’s room to grow up in your career!
The Art Director will be a leader, problem solver and conceptual thinker. She/he is responsible for responsible for the day-to-day updates and seasonal campaigns on. She/he directs the implementation of the design strategy under the guidance of senior creative management by translating marketing goals and consumer insights into creative concepts; keeping up-to-date on industry trends, best practices, and the competitive landscape; collaborating with cross-functional partners (for example, Producers, Marketing, Site, agencies) to influence the development of creative strategies; understanding the capabilities of company technologies (for example, platform, marketing, mobile, social); recommending new technologies to support digital marketing programs; and partnering with other art directors and management to help identify opportunities for new functional systems and processes.
- Hands-on design of graphic solutions (for example, digital) for projects
- Provides collaborative opportunities and development opportunities for associates including designers, junior designers and production artists
- Supports and maintains the strategic alignment of design programs and assets under the guidance of senior Creative management
- Ability juggle multiple projects and multiple timelines
- Bachelors degree in Design, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field and 6 years experience in interactive design or related field
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/ and Lynda.com
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- 6 years experience working in design (including 3 years of web design) and advanced knowledge of design software (Adobe Creative Suite)
- 2 years experience managing small- to mid-scale interactive campaigns in an online creative or related digital field
- 1 year experience working for or with creative agencies
- 2 years experience developing design concepts in a retail or marketing environment