- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
This role leads the operation of key marketing channels like social, newsletters, blogs, and websites for the marketing team. This includes publishing content, reporting on performance, managing editorial processes, and creating a unified content calendar.
- Partner with product marketers on our team to understand upcoming launches and announcements in order to build a unified content calendar
- Publish blog posts and ensure our blog is the trusted source for company news and updates
- Write and publish social content to support key product launches and announcements
- Lead monthly website updates, including publishing new content like case studies
- Plan, create, and launch monthly newsletters to summarize our most important product news and updates
- Manage requests from cross-functional teams to publish content on marketing-owned channels
- Maintain high quality bar for all content we publish including ensuring everything is free of errors and meets company brand standards
- Measure the impact of all of our channels and share regular performance reports
- Continually refine and improve our publishing processes to help our team operate efficiently and maintain high quality
- Bachelor's degree and relevant work experience, which may include social media marketing, content marketing, or digital content editorial roles
- Strong written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities
- Experience creating, publishing, and measuring marketing content for social media channels
- Experience with B2B marketing strategy, activities, and tactics
- Familiarity with enterprise marketing and advertising technology
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: