Junior Online Media Marketing Analyst for Digital Media Agency.
1-2 years experience.
Full-time, on-site direct hire permanent role.
Los Angeles Westside location.
This role is focused on Paid Social and will work with Google Analytics and other tools to analyze results, create reporting and make recommendations.
Our Media Agency client is looking for a full-time, onsite and highly skilled Data Analyst to support the Enterprise Media team. The Enterprise Media team is responsible for delivering top-notch service and strategic services to their Enterprise-level client base, while working closely with other teams to bring strategies to life. The Data Analyst will be responsible for understanding campaign objectives, setting up reporting for applicable accounts, deriving insights from data, providing strategic direction and guidance for improvements, and identifying trends across the market that can lead to improvement across the agency. In addition, the Data Analyst will be expected to delve into research that will provide results on topics that have a value-add effect on the business, for both internal and external.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
• Provide reporting for assigned account list for clients on a weekly, monthly or quarterly cadence, dependent on client needs
• Work with Client Success and Ad Operations teams on crafting actionable insights for clients
• Be proactive in adopting new reporting tools for existing accounts to ensure that we are able to consistently answer client needs but also elevating look and feel to be more digestible.
• Proficient in understanding the strengths and weaknesses with Google Analytics and differences between how each social platform attributes conversions.
• Responsible for identifying macro trends across verticals to help determine solutions that should be implemented for existing accounts.
• While still responsible for specific account work, he/she should also take an interest in all active accounts and identify where areas of opportunity exist or areas of concern are that should be addressed immediately with internal teams.
• Serve as a thought leader on associated accounts and tasks, conveying the findings of the assignment and using the knowledge obtained to inform or explain the next steps that should be taken.
• Responsible for helping Client Success and Ad Ops teams on media plans and strategies for existing accounts to ensure we provide perspective based on real data points and insights.
• Focus on insights and analytical projects that help drive incremental investment from existing accounts.
• Lead Account teams in providing analytical solutions outside of just weekly or monthly reporting with the aim to answer challenging client questions that push accounts forward.
• Facilitate case studies and macro learnings from active accounts to help create collateral and documentation.
• Ability to determine the key attribution windows for reporting to determine optimal campaign performance.
• Demonstrate the ability to provide thoughts on optimizations to overall media tactics including new platform test, new audiences and new creatives.
• Help facilitate performance audits for new business opportunities to tell a story of what clients are doing today and what we suggest they should be doing tomorrow on social.
• Engage in Media Brainstorms with the Director of Strategy to help formulate the “big idea” for upcoming media pitches and ensure the analytical perspective is heard.