Our client is hiring for a Senior Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Analyst to devise, execute, measure, and optimize paid and organic search advertising campaigns on behalf of their higher education clients. They are looking for a passionate search marketer with extensive background in SEM, SEO, and data-driven marketing. The ideal candidate will actively contribute to the digital marketing team as a subject matter expert and execute against large-scale campaigns with guidance, working within interdisciplinary teams.
- Building and optimizing keyword and product-centric campaigns in Google, Bing & Yahoo across several clients to build brand and interest for our clients
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to manage end-to-end campaign execution, ensuring strategies are aligned, assets are created, and deadlines are met.
- Daily and weekly reporting and communication regarding campaign development, timelines, analysis, and results.
- Manage digital advertising budget and spend, including bid management
- Execute bid changes based on pacing and performance
- Continuous analysis of paid search campaigns to identify potential opportunities, providing recommendations for optimization through ad copy, keywords, ad groups, targeting, bidding, and landing pages.
- Deliver annual site audits for clients that are inclusive of technical SEO recommendations, as well as ways for clients to optimize content on their site.
- Monitor SEO performance by utilizing SEO tools such as SEMRush, Search Console, Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
- Synthesize information to clearly communicate key learnings, actionable strategy, testing opportunities, and recommend new opportunities to internal stakeholders and client partners.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and continually identifying and presenting new digital advertising opportunities
- Manage a series of programs and day-to-day performance across several pay-per-click media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Google AdWords, and others
- Communicate to a diverse set of teams; use data and insight to make a case for what you need to be successful
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years of direct experience managing PPC and SEO campaigns
- Demonstrated success managing accounts for multiple clients or divisions
- Deep understanding of website analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe, etc.)
- Experience negotiating, signing and maintaining monthly media buys
- Experience with Google Analytics, Search Console, Webmaster and other third-party SEO tools
- Ability to build reporting based off web behavior and key SEO metrics
- Strong creative aptitude, including a keen eye for design and copywriting
- Strong visual and verbal presentation skills
- Knowledge of the Google AdWords, Bing Ads advertising platforms
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certifications a plus
- Experience building relationships internally and externally, and ability to collaborate effectively and manage multiple clients
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Higher Education experience a plus