- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Scott Toohill
- Collaborate with eng and PM partners to define features, flows, interaction, and visual design
- Design and iterate on wireframes, mocks, and prototypes applying consistent visual design patterns/system
- Follow through from design, implementation, and to polish
- 5+ years of UI/UX design in tech field
- Strong visual design skills with focus on UI/UX work
- Strong visual design skills in creating iconography and illustrations
- Experience in working within a design system and ability to apply existing design patterns
- Solid knowledge in Android convention and production
- Experience and be comfortable working in ambiguous and complex space
- Ability to multi-task and quickly “switch hats” between tasks
- Strong knowledge of Adobe suites, Sketch, Google Suites (slides, sheets, docs), and prototyping
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: