- Los Gatos, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
The Role: You’ll collaborate with cross-functional teams to create sign-up and payment flows, craft and test copy for partner device UIs, and hop in on a variety of projects to attract new members across the world. The successful candidate will be motivated by the challenge of getting maximum impact in the space of a few words.
The Team: You’ll join a small, collaborative group of Content Designers who work side-by-side with Product Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and Analysts. You’ll also partner with our Globalization team to make our product amazing around the world.
● You’ll provide both strategic direction and hands-on writing, and are sensitive to the nuances of UI copy.
● You have experience with systematic writing and are able to create flows that easily scale.
● You’re a storyteller at heart who can craft and orchestrate cohesive narratives across channels.
● You understand that voice is key to people connecting to and forming relationships with a product.
● You communicate productively with visual thinkers and will be comfortable advocating for your point of view in our candid, feedback-driven culture.
● 4 years of relevant writing experience: UX writing, content strategy, consumer-focused copywriting, short-form digital
● Experience working with global brands, and with a/b testing preferred
● Demonstrable creativity
● Analytical thinking about customer journeys and content flows
● Highly collaborative and self-directed
● Mastery of AP style, with the confidence to know when to break the rules
● Experience partnering with design teams
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles