Sr. Marketing Manager/Email focus - Global Beauty
This is an onsite 3 month freelance role based in SF, 40 hours/week. Client is looking for someone Sr. level to come in and hit the ground running as a Marketing Manager that has experience with fully integrated marketing programs with a focus on Email marketing campaigns. MUST have deep email experience. Beauty, Fashion, Ecommerce, Retail experience preferred.
Our Marketing organization includes a strategic team of big thinkers and creatives who truly work interdependently. Whether supporting our digital initiatives, planning our loyalty program, developing multi-pronged marketing strategies, writing copy, building exciting in-store experiences, or designing national advertising, we are constantly finding ways to underscore our promise to partner with our clients to make the beauty world feel like it’s theirs—and our place as the industry leader. The pace is fast, the learning is constant…but as part of a team this driven, the possibilities are endless.
As a Sr. Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for helping to develop and execute content for email and push messaging. Reporting to the Director of Digital, you will support our ecommerce and retail business goals to ensure the best consumer experience.
In addition, you will:
• Drive the development of digital marketing content strategies―including creative direction, timing, messaging and targeting.
• Write detailed creative briefs and produce all email and push marketing initiatives.
• Establish and create data-driven, dynamic campaigns and tests that deliver against ROI targets through a highly segmented customer base.
• Commence and help manage all campaign production requirements for each vehicle, and champion streamlined production refinements.
• Execute QA and end-to-end testing.
• Manage regular communication to key stakeholders, including marketing, merchandising, creative, and production with both client freestanding constituents and our partners.
• Report and evaluate campaign-level performance on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Analyze the competitive marketplace and follow industry trends.
• Demonstrate our values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We’re excited about you if you have:
• 5-7 years’ Marketing experience with at least 2 years spent on Email, specifically.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• A commitment to high-quality production standards and proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Proficiency on a PC with MS Word and Excel, and experience with analytics tools such as Omniture.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• The proven ability to build relationships and partnerships both internally and externally to work effectively and strategically to drive business objectives.