Aquent's Fortune500 client in Seattle, WA is looking for a Product Manager for a 5 months + assignment (40/hrs 5 days) with potential to extend beyond.
We will offer opportunity to work on high impact areas at the intersection on Mobile, omnichannel eCommerce, Advertising and IOT. You will play a key role in setting the strategy and the tactics of where we invest our time and dollars in ways that have the biggest impact to our customers. We will offer opportunities to work on growth strategies for our Mobile App business. These strategies will be key to driving customer relationship for our overall business. Customer acquisition is one of the most sought-after skills within the organization and you will have an opportunity to lead these efforts.
Position Summary/Job Description:
The Mobile Apps team is seeking a growth product manager whose primary responsibility will be to acquire, retain and re-engage customers for the mobile app. The problem space will range from crafting aggressive acquisition strategies to creating new value propositions for customers to use the mobile app. This role will require the candidate to work very closely with marketing, engineering, user experience and other cross functional groups. A successful candidate will be able to create the vision and execute an aspirational strategy within current organization dynamics.
Top five skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, Finance or related technical field
• 3+ years of product management experience that includes product strategy, execution and go to market strategy
• Prior experience as a mobile app growth product manager
• Deep knowledge of customer life cycle (awareness, acquisition, conversion, engagement, retention and monetization)
• Deep knowledge and prior experience of A/B Testing
• Prior experience of defining metrics and business reporting
• Prior experience of aligning cross-functional groups to a vision
• Technical knowhow to partner with engineers and user experience to launch features on mobile apps and websites
Preferred/nice to have skills:
• Master’s degree in Marketing or Business
• Prior experience of acquiring millions of customers for a consumer mobile app
• Experience of building digital acquisition, retention and loyalty strategies from the ground up.
Prescreening Questions required:
1. What drives you to apply for a growth product management position?
2. Describe a time when you acquired customers for a digital product?
3. How do you deal with ambiguous situations?
4. How do you balance between doing things right and doing things fast?