Conceptualizes and writes copy to increase recognition of our client as a leader in quality health care, applying an in-depth understanding of diverse market segments, health care trends, and strategic goals.
Ensure that copy is factually accurate and appropriate for the targeted audience, and that it meets project-specific criteria and reflects brand standards in voice and style.
Interview Senior Leaders, physicians, and members to acquire needed information.
Work closely with Editors to ensure that copy standards are consistently applied.
Collaborate with other teams to help assess client needs and recommend copy direction and key messages.
Conduct all appropriate research (using a variety of methods including Internet resources) as part of copy development.
Keep abreast of market research, key competitive information, media and legislative issues, regulatory guidelines, and clinical and organizational goals.
Bachelors degree required. 2 yrs relevant work experience required.
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Write and edit engaging short-form and long-form copy for B2B projects for various lines of business, products, and audiences — including digital, print, and presentations.
2. Translates complicated ideas and topics into easy-to-understand content.
3. Applies research and critical thinking to create solutions that align with business needs and marketing strategy.
4. Manages daily communications with cross functional project stakeholders to ensure timely and seamless completion of all tasks.
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
1. Excellent written and oral communications skills, strong attention to detail and ability to convey information with accuracy and creativity.
2. Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and highly deadline-driven environment.
3. Extensive knowledge of editorial principles and industry best practices.
4. Advanced experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and CMS applications.
5. Capacity to generate story ideas, determine insights, and develop narrative arcs.
1. Knowledge of health care industry.
1. Collaborates easily.
2. Communicates clearly and effectively.
3. Resolves problems quickly.
4. Takes ownership.