The Integrated Brand Creative Marketing Sr. Manager is responsible for developing and executing multiple marketing campaigns across a number of projects throughout the
Providing support (both through multicultural lens/trans-creations/translations as well as General Market support) for the following:
• Mobile Flagship Launch Campaigns
• Non-Flagship Mobile Marketing Plans and Campaigns
• Mobile Enhancements Launch and Marketing Campaigns (including wearables and audio)
• Mobile Computing Launch and Marketing Campaigns (including tablet and laptop)
Role and Responsibilities
• Develop marketing strategies including media and performance marketing tactics through the line, including but not limited to Digital, Social, TVC, Influencer, PR, direct-to-consumer, carrier and retailer marketing, OOH, and additional experiential elements.
• Oversee and manage production of integrated marketing campaigns.
• Drive alignment with agencies by leading the business and creative briefing process as well as serve as the key project manager through execution to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met.
• Instill efficient management routines, including but not limited to Sr. Leadership updates, Mobile Marketing team updates, weekly IMT meetings and bi-weekly meetings with internal stakeholders to gain alignment on plans.
• Bring innovative and equity-building mindset to all tasks – from identification of new test and learn concepts to new ways to engaging with the consumer along the path to purchase.
Skills and Qualifications
The Integrated Brand Creative Marketing Sr. Manager will have excellent communication/presentation skills, and will have demonstrated marketing and business acumen. This role is based in Los Angeles (Playa Vista). This position will also require potential travel to agencies, meetings at other offices (TX, NYC), partnership meetings and workshops, production, etc. approximately 15% of time.
• Bachelor's Degree, MBA Preferred.
• Previous consumer marketing experience including strategy, brief writing, creative evaluation and feedback, through the line production, inter- and post-campaign analysis and optimization.
• Must be able to write, read, analyze and interpret technical product and marketing materials.
• Brand marketing fundamentals (consumer/shopper, equity/products, go to market) and in particular, the ability to identify and translate specific consumer and shopper insights, and broader category insights, into a single-minded strategy and action plan that deliver on specific growth objectives and goals.
• Experiencing working with marketing agencies to deliver integrated marketing plans, initiatives and promotions.
• Track record of developing new ideas that engage and delight the consumer.
• Understands and has experience with and ability to apply consumer insights analytic fundamentals (retail scan data, category insights data, brand-specific qualitative/quantitative research) to diagnose issues and opportunities.
• Relationship-building and external mindset – is able to build connections and establish relationships internally and externally with other corporate marketing channel leads, Mobile Marketing, agencies, partners, customers, and best understand needs for consumer and shoppers.
• Experience managing collaborative funding across partners a plus.
• Must have experience with Microsoft Standard Office Suite, extensive use of Windows presentation software, and basic knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Pro.
Core Competencies and Skills:
• Strategy – provide big picture perspective, prioritization, content and communication plan development. Able to analyze data and leverage insights to optimize go-to-market plans and creative.
• Influence – ability to succinctly communicate ideas and gain consensus from multiple stakeholders.
• Insights / Brand Health – synthesis of owner profiles, brand KPIs, category and competitive trends into implications.
• Creative – ATL/BTL/Experiential/OOH/Print development; Key stakeholder for Marketing/Agency team, develop use cases mapped to consumer journey, develop relevant content for consumer engagement.
• GTM Planning – break-through activation ideas that drive EVM for launches.
• Media Savvy – segment identification, personalized communication that is ‘always on’ and used during launch/sustain phases to drive adoption.
• Collaboration - develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels within and outside the company.
• Flexibility - demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in fast-paced work environment.
• Project Management - plan, organize and prioritize multiple assignments and projects.
• Analytical - read and interpret product documents, strategic materials, and contracts or related documents based on corporate legal and marketing standards and philosophy.