- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Full medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Posted By:
- Kate Kobielsky
*** You will be responsible for concept development and innovative creative solutions for all digital marketing strategies.
*** You will take projects from brainstorm phase through launch for a host of marketing vehicles including email, mobile and desktop web properties.
*** You will frequently be tasked with delivering multiple creative solutions to complex business problems, while partnering closely with other Designers, Copywriters, Marketers, Merchants, Content Developers and the UI/UX teams.
• Design elevated and effective site and email experiences
• Design materials that enhance our client's brand and the overall customer experience
• Drive innovation with editorial approach
• Ensure the designs work within a responsive design system, develop and maintain guidelines for our customer-facing applications keeping in mind the brand's look-and-feel.
• Concept stories that work across digital platforms and transition them into final production-ready layouts
• Follow brand standards and actively develop graphic standards
• Present work to the leadership team
• Collaborate with other designers to carry through the execution of design layouts
• Effectively communicate functionality and strategy to web-content-developers
• Work closely and collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, production, photo, and merchandising
• BA/BFA in Graphic Design.
• Minimum of 5 years of web and print design experience, Video editing experience a plus.
• Experience successfully partnering and directing visual UX designers to execute a final responsive design. Knowledge of the software development process and ability to communicate well with software development teams.
• Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment simultaneously contributing to multiple projects each with aggressive development schedules.
• Strong project management skills and ability to function as project leader influencing others as well as individual contributor. Able to work well in cross-functional teams.
• Strong communication skills. Able to present concepts in a clear and convincing manner to a broad range of audiences – from executives to software developers.
• Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.