Seeking a Creative Staffing Coordinator to support a staffing group at our amazing Silicon Valley client's Marketing Communications group!
Strong ability to multitask with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment a must!
Strong preference for experience in a creative and/or marketing environment.
New Hire Onboarding /Off-boarding
- Arrivals: Setup new hires in Directory and other internal systems; Coordine seating with Facilities/IT,
enter into Calendar, arrange for Equipment procurement
- Departures: Coordinate with Facilities/IT, Note on Calendar
- Seating: Act as main point of contact to assist in tracking move requests
- Building Access: Work with Reception to maintain / reconcile guest lists/badge access lists, manage
requests/submission, work with Staffing Managers for building approvals
- Contractor / Vendor Tracking: Maintain a vendor checklist, master vendor list, start/end dates of
contractors/vendors, rates, actuals, hours, etc.
- Reporting support for Staffing Managers: Database data updates & reporting, Daily Producer/Functional Lead Report,
Availability/Over-Allocated Report, Missing Allocations Report; ad hoc reporting as needed
- Weekly Staffing meetings; Take notes – distribute after meeting with action items, review action items at next meeting
- Collaborate with team to develop / distribute monthly Staffing newsletter sent out to group's stakeholders
- Conduct security briefings
- Scheduling – process mapping workshops, database Trainings, team meetings / events, security
briefing calendar, vendor reviews, quarterly team-building / celebrations