AQUENT's non-profit client with a very user-centric vision and a strong mission is looking for a Integrated Marketing Manager to manage day-to-day execution of integrated, multi-platform communication and marketing campaigns/projects that build affinity and engagement among program beneficiaries and volunteers.
***This role is a 6 month contract onsite with our client, 40 hours a week. AQUENT pays a W2 hourly rate + benefits, 401k, etc.
Working closely with Director, Program Communications & Marketing, assists in developing and executes communication and marketing strategies and plans for an assigned portfolio of division programs and services that serve a certain sector of the community. Day-to-day execution of integrated multi-platform communication and marketing campaigns/projects that build affinity and engagement among program beneficiaries and volunteers.
1) Execute an integrated communications and marketing plan for a defined portfolio of this department’s programs and services.
2) Partner with program team, internal business units, channel owners and external vendors to develop and launch creative tactics that support campaign strategy: develop briefs, creative components; facilitate review and production for offline and online channels.
3) Provide day-to-day support and superior client service for assigned portfolio of programs.
4) Engage with and communicate program updates and priorities to key stakeholders.
5) Develop timelines to meet project commitments and ensure deliverables from across the organization and external partners are on time.
6) Serve as a brand ambassador, ensuring that all marketing and communication efforts and assets reflect and adhere to brand standards.
7) Work closely with editorial team to identify program success stories, interview opportunities with beneficiaries and volunteers, and other relevant information to support brand story.
8) Collaborate with in-house designer and/or manage external agencies to create brand compliant assets that advance program objectives.
9) Work with Director and other partners from across departments to measure and report on program results, perform research and deliver findings, understand and leverage segmentation data, etc.
10) Identify and share opportunities for public and media relations, thought leadership initiatives, social media, and digital tools that support program objectives.
11) Partner with various teams to reflect enterprise-wide strategy, positioning, and integration.
12) Work collaboratively to find solutions to day-to-day issues/problems.
Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment, within generally defined procedures and practices, in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Normally receives general instructions on non-routine work assignments. Requires additional instructions and guidance on complex assignments. Decisions made independently. Uses professional concepts and company policies and practices to independently solve a variety of problems.
Contact is typically advisory in nature and involves both the exchange of detailed/technical information and providing advice to others on how to proceed regarding an issue or business problem.
Position is related to achieving company and department social impact mission.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field and 6+ years marketing experience, with an emphasis on integrated marketing strategy execution.
• Proficient in understanding multiple facets of core marketing areas: digital, print, direct mail, broadcast, earned media, brand, and operations. Direct experience working in a social enterprise and start-up environment is a plus.
• Excellent oral/written presentation skills; proficiency in preparation and presentation of proposals, analytical reports and documents regarding programs’ operational status, achievement and performance.
• Demonstrated efficient vendor and budget management.
• Manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and have sound business judgment in project prioritization.
• Can work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to gain internal respect and build consensus with superiors and peers.
• Flexibility with adapting to changing work environments and priorities.
• Experience in grassroots communications, agency and/or issue campaign background is a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to handle challenges in a diplomatic fashion.
• Must be comfortable with collaboration.