AQUENT's non-profit client with a very user-centric vision and a strong mission is looking for a Direct Mail Marketing Specialist to join the team! Do you consider yourself a creative who loves the data? Do you love looking at marketing strategies and evaluating what is work and what is NOT? Do you have experience with direct mail campaigns? Our amazing client is looking for a Marketing Analyst with direct mail experience.
***For quick apply, email your resume directly to Chelsea Caudill - email@example.com. ***This role is a 6 month contract onsite with our client, 40 hours a week. AQUENT pays a W2 hourly rate + benefits, 401k, etc.
Direct Mail Marketing Specialist deliverables & responsibilities:
- You'll be responsible for using query tools to identify new strategies and maintain the profitability of existing strategies.
- Additionally, you'll be responsible for the development and implementation of the direct mail strategy to maximize collection.
- Develops detailed analysis/reports on direct mail initiatives.
- Responsible for developing tests and testing parameters.
- Maintain moderately complex financial modeling tools and programs.
- Evaluates methodologies, makes recommendations; designs, develops, and implements new processes.
- Develops and maintains reports detailing the influence of marketing activities on various operating groups, other projects and duties as assigned.
Must have skills:
- 4+ years of experience in a marketing focused role
- Enterprise level experience or agency experience
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of direct mail campaign nuances
- Extensive experience with reporting and presenting marketing campaign data to business stakeholders